Welcome To Our Summerhouse Range
A garden summerhouse is a great way to add extra home space whilst avoiding the need for planning permission* and all of the extra costs involved in adding an extension to the home.
A garden summerhouse offers many possibilities:
- Guest accommodation
- Somewhere private to enjoy the garden in a more peaceful environment.
- Somewhere to shelter from a sudden downpour whilst with friends or barbequing
- A potential office. Working from home, yet seperate from the main home.
- With a combi, you can get the best of both worlds - a storage shed and summerhouse all under one roof.
Our summerhouse range has many styles, colours and options to choose from: pent roof; apex roof; offset apex roof; overhanging or extended roof; porch area; decking with railings; leaded windows; double doors; latched closer; mortice lock; window boxes; Georgian windows and/or doors, heavy duty roof felt; shingle roof
All come with pressure treated wood, heavy duty timber frames (2" x 2"), tongue and groove timber or log cladding in 4"x1" (100mmx25mm) timber.
* Planning permission is not usually required if the summerhouse:
- Is not nearer to any public access than the nearest part of the original house (or there's at least 20m between the new building and the access).
- Does not cause the area covered by extensions or other buildings to exceed Less more than half the area of land around the original house.
- Is no more than 3m high or 4m high if it has a ridged roof.
Rules can vary so always check with your local planning authority to be certain.